Personalized Spanish values your time and money. Since our school is intimate, we have the opportunity to get to know each one of our students. We assess their needs and interests and work diligently to improve their Spanish from the first day. At Personalized Spanish, you are certainly not a number.
We assure all members of our friendly staff can answer your questions and teach you about Costa Rican history, culture and traditions, as our teachers and management are 100% Costa Rican. Some of the advantages of the boutique school experience that makes Personalized Spanish one of a kind are:
- Living in upscale home stays within walking distance to the school.
- Working together to create a personalized program that reflects your needs and interests
- Having the lowest class size in San Jose with a maximum of three students per mini-group
- Providing highly qualified bilingual professors and staff who have years of experience teaching Spanish as a second language and who love to do so
- Offering computers with internet access, wireless internet as well as unlimited international calls
- Organizing free cultural activities
- Serving delicious daily snacks, fresh fruit drinks, and robust Costa Rican coffee
- Picking you up at the Juan Santa María airport and taking you directly to your homestay – local residence
- Providing travel insurance, upon request
- Providing student’s discounts at local restaurants
- Arranging volunteer and internship placement
- Accommodating students who wish to study Spanish while undergoing medical treatments in Costa Rica (dentistry for example)
- Receiving a high percentage of students who return or who come on recommendations from past students
- Allowing students to make up classes they cannot attend
- Answering your emails thoroughly and honestly within 24 business hours
- Providing the most bang for your buck!